Home » » Marjorie on Photo Scandal : Photo was to destroy me

Marjorie on Photo Scandal : Photo was to destroy me

Written By Pinoy Favs on Sunday, May 19, 2013 | 8:30 PM


Marjorie Barretto
Marjorie on Photo Scandal
MANILA – Former actress Marjorie Barretto held her composure as she granted an exclusive interview with host Boy Abunda, which aired on “The Buzz” this Sunday.
Weeks after making headlines due to her sexy photos that went viral in the Internet, a strong Barretto was firm in saying she will not allow anyone to do that to her again.
“That was the plan, to destroy me, to shame me or to harm me… Those were done para masira ako pero I’m not going to give anybody the power to do that to me. Hindi ako papayag na [gawin nila ulit sa akin iyon],” she said.
Barretto said the photo scandal actually set her free.
“I cannot imagine anything more shameful about me than that photo. Kumbaga, inilabas mo na ang pinakanakakahiya sa akin. Anything is small compared to that. Para akong nabunutan ng tinik kasi nawalan na siguro sila ng bala laban sa akin,” she said.
Despite her positive attitude about the controversy, Barretto admitted there were also times when she didn't want to go out of their house because of shame.
“To be honest, I had my moments din na talagang ayaw ko na lumabas ng bahay. Nagkakaroon din ako ng anxiety attacks. Pero I really, really cried out to God na bigyan niya ako ng lakas na humarap ulit sa tao or ma-redeem ko ang sarili ko,” she said.
Barretto also said she is also fortunate to have four mature children who got her back.
“Naapektuhan sila, umiyak lahat sila. Pero after that they have moved on. I’m blessed with very mature children and I am really amazed, siguro sobra ang pagmamahal nila sa akin na they became so understanding. I’m happy na they respect me na tao lang ako, may mga kahinaan,” she said.
Barretto said her children inspired her to accept things as they are and just move forward.
“I also make wrong decisions. Importante siguro na ipakita ko sa kanila na gumagawa din ako ng pagkakamali pero kailangan makabangon ako kaagad,” she said.
Amid the intrigues, Barretto said she is just praying for God to "restore" her.
“Iyon talaga ang cry ko. Sana hindi ako magkaroon ng heart to want to take revenge. Sana hindi ko gustuhin ang gumanti. I wish I can forgive. I’m not yet there,” she said.
“Before this all happened, I thought the person who’s doing this to me was better than me. But after this was done to me, pwede akong humarap sa taong iyon ang say I’m a better person than you are,” she added.
source: abs-cbnnews.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews