Home » » Rufa Mae Quinto Body Bruises Photos Gone Viral - Hematoma

Rufa Mae Quinto Body Bruises Photos Gone Viral - Hematoma

Written By Pinoy Favs on Friday, August 28, 2015 | 10:36 PM

Rufa Mae Quinto suffers Hematoma or blood clot which photos  gone viral and trending on August 29, 2015. Rufa Mae posted a photos of her body covered with bruises and it then circulates online. Many were asking on what really happened to Rufa Mae Quinto and why she has bruises in her body.



The post was capped with a couple of hashtags that read: "hematoma" and "blood clot."

The 37-year-old wrote, unedited: "This is what I've been though... Thru .. True and truth... So thank you lord for saving my life and yes... To my doctors..May pag Asa pa.

"And I'm sharing this so I could be of help to people suffering and in pain. I will teach or atleast inspire and give support , advice , strength to people healed sickness , get ready physiologically and physically and spiritually emotionally.

"I'm sharing this coz I'm done being scared. So if u need superrrr B! Call me baby! I'm here. Thanks to the people who really care. And loved me for being Booba!



"For 20 years. For Loving and Laughing WITH me NOT At me. For my nose bleed barok English. Guys! Ganon talaga . I love you all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews