Home » » Coleen Garcia in Serious Road Rage Incident with ex-Cop in Taguig - Viral

Coleen Garcia in Serious Road Rage Incident with ex-Cop in Taguig - Viral

Written By Pinoy Favs on Sunday, May 21, 2017 | 11:39 PM

Coleen Garcia involved in serious road rage incident with ex-cop in BGC in Taguig City which her post gone viral on May 21, 2017.

The cop scratched her face. Coleen Garcia earned sympathies from her fans and co-artists.



Full fb post.

I just had a very stressful encounter with a lunatic here in BGC. He stopped right in front of our car, so my driver stopped right away at nadikitan namin siya (no damages at all btw, we barely even touched his car) and then the man came down, started shouting at my driver, saying "PULIS AKO!!!" and he started tackling him, in spite of my driver being completely calm and polite to him! So I tried to intervene. I opened the van's door and asked the man what his problem was and he literally attacked me and SCRATCHED MY FACE. As in he reached both his hands out and scratched my face, trying to grab me and pull me out so that he could beat me up, too! With absolutely no hesitation! Good thing I was able to shut the door right away, but he still kept threatening us. "Gusto mo ng away? Ha?! Gusto mo ng gulo?!" So he brought out his backpack and he was grabbing something from inside. Naturally, we were all on the edge of our seats. He brought out a huge.... light? Ewan. Some kind of flashlight. And he was flashing it at my driver from the outside of our car, again like a complete lunatic. The sad part is, the police were present towards the end of it and they knew what happened. They did nothing, except ask if I wanted to continue ironing things out in the station. Guys, seryoso, sawa na ako sa police station. Please lang. So I opted to drop it instead, but not after taking photos of his plate number and his ID. Watch out for this man. He is literally insane, and apparently he's an ex-cop, which (in the Philippines), pretty much means he can get away with anything he wants. I mean it's not like anyone's gonna stop him anyway. I would know.

PS: While all of this was going on, he drove forward a bit and hit ANOTHER car, whose driver he screamed at as well! Police saw that, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews