Home » » Taxi driver in Cebu City masturbating caught on video goes viral

Taxi driver in Cebu City masturbating caught on video goes viral

Written By Pinoy Favs on Monday, October 28, 2013 | 10:11 PM

Taxi driver in Cebu City playing his junior caught on video that goes viral and popular online. Toyota Avanza taxi with plate number GXD-803 and the video was taken October 24, 2013. The video was then posted by Jessica Atas in her facebook account and continue spreading across social networking websites.

"I WANT HIM BEHIND BARS. The driver was masturbating in front of me. There was an alcohol-like scent inside the cab I felt really dizzy and I was already expecting to pass out anytime soon that's why I immediately jumped out of the cab while it was running. The Chief of police told me not to upload the video until this person gets caught but my conscience can't take it if there's going to be another victim and I didn't do anything to warn as many people as possile. I'm doing this not only for me, but for everyone who is at risk of experiencing what happened to me earlier. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS NOT FOR FAME. THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE. God Bless and let us be more cautious and observant! I am the first victim here in Cebu. I hope I will be the last one too." via Jessica Atas
Watch video here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=563816457023829


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews