Home » , » Flappy Bird Removed from Play Store - Goodbye Flappy

Flappy Bird Removed from Play Store - Goodbye Flappy

Written By Pinoy Favs on Sunday, February 9, 2014 | 8:30 PM

Flappy Bird game removed from Play Store and App Store on February 9, 2014. The popular game Flappy Bird has been shut down by creater Don Nguyen from Vietname. Flappy Bird became a game sensation with multi million downloads and said creator has 50,000 usd per day from game ads.

Don Nguyen, the Vietnamese creator of the popular game, tweeted Sunday that he will take Flappy Bird down from the Apple app store and Google Play.

"I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore," said Nguyen through his Twitter account @dongatory.

I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore.

— Dong Nguyen (@dongatory) February 8, 2014

1 comments:



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews