Home » » Pinoy MMA Fighter Tap Out Having Mercy on Opponent - Viral Video

Pinoy MMA Fighter Tap Out Having Mercy on Opponent - Viral Video

Written By Pinoy Favs on Thursday, May 22, 2014 | 10:08 PM

Pinoy MMA Fighter tap out having mercy on his opponent - Viral Video. The video became viral and amazed everyone in the place. Netizens praised what Pinoy did. Watch the viral video
 Mike Pantangco, an amateur MMA fighter fighting against Jeremy Rasner in the Prison City Fight League. Mike was destined to win but he tapped out after seeing his opponent hurt.
Pantangco explained his actions in an interview with ASX TV, saying:

“I just feel that there’s no point fighting him because he didn’t train against me and I didn’t train for him and I just feel like we’re amateur fighters. We don’t get money. We don’t get paid, and I know that the only thing I’m going to finish the fight is him to go in the hospital or get hurt. I just feel terrible so I’m just going to give him the win.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews