Home » » Kris Aquino Nearly Suffers Stroke - 200/100 BP: Viral News

Kris Aquino Nearly Suffers Stroke - 200/100 BP: Viral News

Written By Pinoy Favs on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 | 8:40 AM

Presidential sister Kris Aquino nearly suffers stroke which news circulates online on August 25, 2015.

According to the doctor of Kris Aquino that her Blood Pressure raises to 200/100. She was being brought to The Medical City. Kris is in good condition now.

“I will never again abuse my body because I was a slave to my work. My goal now is to achieve a healthy work & life balance.”

“Last night was a scary wake up call for me & my loved ones, but it also made me realize how much my siblings & sons love & care for me. It really put my priorities in proper perspective,” paliwanag ni Kris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews