Home » » Bimby Aquino-Yap falls on the floor, hits his head hard

Bimby Aquino-Yap falls on the floor, hits his head hard

Written By Pinoy Favs on Thursday, January 21, 2016 | 5:48 PM

Bimby Aquino-Yap, son of actress and television host Kris Aquino, fell on the floor and hit his head hard during an accident in school.
"Bimb was cleaning the kitchen in their school, part of the program to teach independence- the floor was just mopped & very wet & he fell & hit his head hard," the Kris TV host posted on her Instagram account.


"Thank God my sister Viel was in the area & met Bimb w/ Alvin, Gerbel & Bincai in the ER of Medical City. Thank you to Dr. JJ Tiongson my neurologist for attending to Bimb," Kris shared to her 2.4 million IG followers. "CT Scan is thank God clear."

Because she needed to rush to the hospital, Kris said she left the taping of her show and her guests Melai Cantiveros and Jason Francisco at the location.

"I'm grateful that @mrandmrsfrancisco are also parents & understood when I left them in the farm where we were taping so that I can travel back to be w/ Bimb," she posted. "Ang hirap mag trabahong malayo sa anak. I'm just blessed I can really depend on my siblings when I'm taping far from home."

The TV host revealed that her son was walking when he suddenly slipped, slamming his head on the tile flooring. Bimby complained of being dizzy and losing balance, and felt very sleepy 2 hours after his fall, she said.

"My BP was elevated, spiked to 140/90" because of stress, Kris added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews