Home » » The Real Story of the Viral Couple - Marian Santiago Legal Wife vs Kabet

The Real Story of the Viral Couple - Marian Santiago Legal Wife vs Kabet

Written By Pinoy Favs on Monday, February 18, 2019 | 11:37 AM

This is the story of the viral couple in the Philippines ( Legal Wife vs Kabet ) that gone viral on Feb. 15, 2019.



Marian Santiago is the real wife while Maggie Mae de Jesus is the Kabet.

Ito Pala ang whole story ng viral couple
(Legal Wife vs Kabet)





Kahit gaano pa kaganda ang isang babae..

-The whole story behind this couple.. From the wife Marian Santiago.

(Long post ahead)

TITLE: LIES+LDR (A.K.A THE BULLDOG LOVER, if you know what I mean)

Hello everyone, so I just want to share a story. My very own story about love, commitment, and unfortunately failures. You all know me, and yes I am MARRIED and I was happy. Was happy. Here's how it started..

Years ago, I had an ex that really broke my heart. In the midst of pain, I prayed for the perfect time to meet that one perfect guy I had a construct of in my mind--l always tell myself: "Lord, alam ko po I deserve more. A guy who will love me as much as I do and a guy kwho will respect me."

Then....

2013: I was a 3rd year college student that time when I met this guy, a friend of a friend. He is my dream guy actually; maputi, matangkad, most especially sweet at maeffort. That time hindi pa siya nagmigrate/nagwowork sa USA, kasi waiting pa sila sa visa nila. Everything went well with our relationship. We loved each other so bad na parang sakanya nalang umikot mundo ko.

FEB 2014: Alis na nila going to Alaska, USA kasama ang parents niya. We tried LDR and yes it worked sa amin kasi nagrreach out kami pareho. He was a great partner kahit na malayo siya. He took time in his busy everyday life to at least talk to me. He worked there, nagipon pang bili ng ticket para makapagbakasyon siya sa pinas. At uuwi daw siya "FOR ME. "

OCT 2014: Umuwi siya ng pinas at nagbakasyon hanggang Jan. 2015. Everything was fine, sobrang saya. May internship ako during the months he was here in the PH and as a boyfriend sinusundo niya ako at nagddiner almost every day, minsan binabaunan pa ko ng food. Actually, we see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY. Lahat ng alis niya at tropa niya sinasama niya ako. His friends became my friends. Sobrang effort, sweet at caring. Araw araw mas nakilala namin ang isa't isa at ramdam namin na our love went deeper as days pass by. Sobrang perfect ng relasyon namin. Eto yung panahong nakaramdam ako na "Lord, sana siya na." Lahat ng kaibigan ko kilala siya, na alam lahat ng kaibigan ko na sobrang pinagmamalaki ko siya.

JAN 2015: Bumalik na siya sa AK. Kahit hindi ko hiniling at kahit di ako nagdemand, he promised na uuwi siya sa April 2015 for my graduation, something me and my parents were waiting for. Hanggang sa nagipon siya para nga makabili ng ticket.

APRIL 2015: 3 days before graduation ko, nakauwi na siya and sa part ko sobrang effort kasi umuwi pa siya para lang don. Sobrang okay naman kasi talaga kami. Graduation gift niya sakin is trip to El Nido,l kasama guy friend niya. And yes it was a memorable trip for us. One of the best! That time we realized we wanted to travel together as much as we can.

MAY 2015: He went back to AK and yes, we have a strong relationship na sobrang proud ako sakanya sa lahat ng ginagawa niya maski little efforts.

JULY 2015: had a work pero dahil alam ko uuwi siya sa october, so nagplan ako magresign bago siya umuwi kasi nirequest niya.

OCT-JAN 2016: nagbakasyon siya ulit sa pinas. Travel together kung saan saan na never ako gumastos. And an unexpected news and an unexpected "BLESSING" came nung pumasok ang January 2016 samin. I was pregnant with little ball of sunshine, Sophia. He took responsibility sa baby namin, a father he'll be.

JAN 2016: Bumalik sa AK para magwork and makapagipon at makapagprovide. And thankful ako that time kasi he was very responsible, more than I asked.

APRIL 2016: Umuwi siya para magpakasal kami, I took a vow to spend the rest of my life serving the man I love. He did the same. (NAGPAKASAL ako sa lalaki na akala ko rerespetuhin ako)

Hanggang sa nanganak na ako. Her name is Sophia, a bouncing baby girl na sobrang angel-like. Everyone was happy to see her. Esp. my family, they treated my sophia as our family's "GREATEST BLESSING." I did my best as a mom, I breastfed my child kahit sobrang hirap. Pero emotionally hindi ako nahirapan kasi andyan family ko sa tabi ko. Plus, I have a responsible husband behind me.

OCT 2016: Nakauwi ulit siya sa pinas 2 months na baby namin non. And yes it was perfect. I had a complete and happy family.

JAN 2017: He came back sa AK. Still, he is responsible as ever so wala akong problema. And when I say responsible, I'm referring to him not only supporting our baby but also taking time in seeing how we were doing--everyday.

OCT 2017: 1 year old na baby namin kaya we travel together sa Boracay, Batanes, and Hongkong. We were happy. Almost "PERFECT" family that time.

HANGGANG SA 2018 na pala magbabago ang lahat.

JAN 2018 - Bumalik siya sa AK to work again. We we're very okay as partners; no problems, no issues. But ang parents niya lumipat na sa ibang state sa US for some reason.

But then a certain MAGGIE MAE DE JESUS (my husband's alleged workmate) who is also from AK came in our lives. This is where it started. She knew that the person she was then flirting with was married and with a daughter, but then nadala siguro siya kasi ang gwapo ng asawa ko. Haha. Kidding aside, I didn't have any clue that they were having an affair guised as something they treated as a relationship but one bred with so much immorality and illegality to say the least. It has been going on since April of 2018. I was so stupid all this time na ngayon ko lang nalaman. Buti nalang may mga taong nagmagandang loob na sabihin sakin lahat ng katotohanan. To nat: Almost a year mo na pala akong niloloko, ang sagot mo sakin kasi "malayo." Kinaya naman natin dati bakit ngayon kapa bumigay? Maling mali na sinamba ko yung pinakita mo sakin na pagmamahal.

Ngayon I am trying to move on, so to all my friends na kinamusta ako these past few days, thank you. Sorry I didn't reply. Sorry I ignored everyone because this is very hard for me. This is one of those trying times where I'd rather be with family and a few closest friends around me. I wanted to give up but I know I shouldn't kasi I have my daughter with me, more than enough reason to get back up.. Ngayon I am trying to move on, so to all my friends/kakilala na kinamusta ako this past few days. Thank you. Naappreciate ko yun lahat. Thank you sa family ko na kahit alam ko dismayado sila na after ko grumaduate di man lang ako nakabawi sakanila. THANK YOU GUYS. BUT I'M OKAY, I AM TRYING TO BE OKAY.

STILL I WANT YOU MAGGIE TO TAKE CARE OF MY HUSBAND. IF YOU ARE MAKING HIM HAPPIER THAN I WAS ABLE TO, THEN CONTINUE NIYO LANG YAN. WALA NA KO MAGAGAWA SAINYO. I HOPE YOU NEVER REGRET THE DECISIONS. ONE DAY YOU MAGGIE WILL HAVE YOUR OWN CHILD, I HOPE SHE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS KIND OF TRAUMA.

GODBLESS YOUR SOUL, GIRL! 👍🏻

P.S. I know there are things best left undiscussed with others and better kept private, but however I try to do so, I only feel like exploding that I had to eventually let it out. The horrors of being in the dark, not knowing anything, being played for a fool is enough pain for me. You may no longer see me together with my ex-partner, but know that I'll never be alone. This time, my together would only be with my daughter.

AND I, THANK YOU..

Ctto..😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews